Part 2: Preface to the Book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness
Welcome to Holiness unto the Lord Revival Ambassadors Worldwide Ministry.
Welcome to Part 2 of the Program Presentation of the Book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
Part 2: Preface to the Book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
Holiness is both Inner and Outer (Romans 12:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:20; 2 Corinthians 7:1). God makes full provision for every born again believer to be Holy (both Inner and Outer) because Holiness is God’s Condition to see Him (Leviticus 11:44-45; 19:2; 20:7, 26; Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16). This implies that Holiness is inevitable or indispensable in the life of every born again believer. Therefore, every true Heavenly-focused born again believer can’t afford to live a reckless or an unholy life. In a nutshell, Holiness is his/her watch word.
All the Volumes in Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Series are designed to teach you Holiness so that you should be Holy as God who has called you is and make it to the Everlasting and Glorious City of Heaven at the end of your life here on earth (1 Thessalonians 4:7; 1 Peter 1:16).
The Goal of the Series is to prepare you for Heaven. They explain that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming right away exclusively for those born again believers who are Holy, Blameless, Spotless or without Wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27). Therefore, it’s of utmost importance for you to understand the following, “for, the time is short” (Revelation 1:3b):
1) Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming very soon. As sister Angelica Zambrano puts it “ He is not coming soon, He is coming right away.” He is coming any moment from now. He is coming quickly (Revelation 1:1, 3; 3: 11; 22: 7, 12, 20). In Revelation 1:1 and Revelation 1:3 the phrases “shortly come to pass” and “the time is at hand” respectively mean imminent, that is, any moment from now. Also, the phrase “Behold, I come quickly” in Revelation 3:11; 22:7, 12, 20 means imminent. Thus, the Lord Jesus Christ is coming any moment from now. In other words, He is coming right away exclusively for those born again believers who are Holy, Blameless, Spotless or without Wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27).
2) Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is (on his way) coming to take Holy, Blameless or Spotless born again believers home in Heaven (John 14:3; Ephesians 5:27; 1 Peter 1:19; 2 Peter 3:14; 1 Corinthians 1:8).
3) Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming any moment from now to take home those born again believers who are Blameless, Spotless or Holy (Ephesians 5:27; John 14:3; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
4) As the home page of Evangelist Margaret Amure puts it, any moment from now “the time of God’s Grace will end,” for, the time is at hand (Revelation 1:3b).
5) Any moment from now God’s mercy will come to an end, for, the time is at hand (Revelation 1:3b).
6) Any moment from now God’s time of Compassion will end, for the time is at hand (Revelation 1:3b).
7) It will be too late to repent, forsake worldliness, and live a victorious Holy and Righteous life after death, for repentance is now and here on earth (Luke 16: 19-26).
8) There will be no more opportunity to repent, forsake worldliness, and live a victorious Holy and Righteous life after death, for the opportunity to do so is now and here on earth (Luke 16:19-26).
9) The wrath of God Almighty is coming upon this disobedient and wicked world, “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness” (Romans 1:18).
10) God’s judgment is coming upon this wicked world. “He that has an ear, let him hear” (Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29; 3: 6, 13, 22).
11) The wrath of God is kindled against all the rebels, unholy or unrighteous people.
-Only two people (Caleb and Joshua) out of all the children of Israel who left Egypt entered the Promised Land. The rest perished in the wilderness because of their rebellion (Numbers 14:30).
-In the days of Noah there were only eight Righteous people in the whole world. Therefore, only the eight Righteous people were saved and the rest of the people in the world were destroyed because of their rebellion (2 Peter 2:5).
-In the days of Lot only three people were saved and the rest of the people were destroyed because of their rebellion (Genesis 19:15-26). The good news is that you who are alive now still have the unique and golden opportunity to repent and forsake your worldliness and serve the Lord in Holiness and Righteousness all the days of your life here on earth (Luke 1:74-75). Only very few Righteous people are in the world (Matthew 7:14; Revelation 3:4). In this respect, please strive to be among the few Righteous in the world and what a blessing that will be for you! As a résumé, the following should always be kept in mind.
-Repentance is here on earth and now is the time for you to repent and begin to live a Righteous and Holy life because the next second might be too late since you are not in any way in control of what will happen to you the next second as clearly taught in the following Scripture: “And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?” (Luke 12: 16-20).
-God’s forgiveness is here on earth and now is the time for you to be forgiven if you confess and forsake your sins (of unholy life) now (1 John 1: 9; Proverbs 28:13).
-The Grace of God is here on earth, Salvation is here on earth, Redemption is here on earth, Restoration is here on earth, Consecration is here on earth, Sanctification is here on earth, Restitution is here on earth, Godliness is here on earth, Righteousness is here on earth, Holiness is here on earth, etc. In the Everlasting hell fire it is too late and so there is no more any opportunity to repent therein. Once again, “He that has an ear, let him hear” (Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29; 3: 6, 13, 22).
-Please buy your own copies on-line of the Book Understanding The Doctrines of Strategic Holiness Volume 1: The Doctrine of Strategic Components of Holiness.
-Please also buy as many copies as you can and give to the people you love as gifts. The best gift you can give to anyone here on earth is that which will lead him/her to Heaven. That is exactly what the book will do.
The Book is on amazon.com. In this respect, please buy the Book at:
-The author’s Amazon page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia or
-Outskirtspress at: http://www.outskirtspress.com/bookstore/strategiccomponentsofholiness
For the moment the Book is available in the following Editions:
1) Paperback Edition: Please see the author’s Amazon page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia
2) Hardback Edition: : Please see the author’s Amazon page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia
3) Amazon Kindle (e-Book) Edition: Browse Amazon for all formats. Please see the author’s Amazon page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia
4) iBook/iPad/iPhone/iTunes (e-Book) Edition: Available for purchase from the the iBook Store and iTunes Store. Browse Appel for all formats.
5) Instant download PDF Edition for $ 5: Please see Outskirtspress web site at:
6) Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. Edition
In case of any problem, send us an E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May God Almighty richly bless you as you study His Word in the Book, amend your ways and begin to serve Him all the days of your life here on earth in Righteousness and Holiness “without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14b) in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
Please share this video on all your social media platforms or networks and you shall be richly blessed.
By Nkemzi Theodore A
Amazon Author’s page: http://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia