Introduction to Holiness teaching
This is an introduction to Holiness Teaching. As you begin your study of Holiness, please keep in mind the following ten key points.
1) Definition: Holiness is moral Purity. It is one of the essential elements of God’s nature. Holiness is a unique quality of God’s Character. It is a Divine attribute of God. The Holy Bible clearly emphasizes this Divine attribute, for instance:
– “Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders” (Exodus 15:11),
-“The Lord is righteous in His ways and Holy in all His works” (Psalm 145:17),
2) Holiness is both Inner and Outer: The Holy Bible clearly teaches that Holiness is both Inner and Outer (Romans 12:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:20; 2 Corinthians 7:1; 1 Thessalonians 5: 23b). Both the Inner organs and Outer parts of your body matter. In like manner both Inner and Outer Holiness matter, are relevant, and indispensable.
3) Once saved you are to serve the Lord in Righteousness and Holiness: “74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, 75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life” (Luke 1:74-75). Once you are saved or delivered from the kingdom of darkness (Luke 1:74), you are then to serve The Lord the in holiness and righteousness all the days of your life here on earth (Luke 1:75).
4) God Almighty Himself has called you unto Holiness: “For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness” (1 Thessalonians 4:7).
5) God Almighty has called you unto Holiness to be as Holy as He is: “Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy” (Leviticus 19:2b). “15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy” (1 Peter 1:15-16).
6) Holiness has to do with every area of the born again believer’s life: The Holy Bible reveals that: “The Lord is righteous in His ways and Holy in all His works” (Psalm 145:17). How is God Righteous or Holy? He is Righteous or Holy in ALL His ways and in ALL His works. You are to be so. You are called unto Holiness by God Almighty Himself to be so. You are called unto Holiness to be Holy as God Almighty is. In other words, you are called unto Holiness to be Righteous or Holy in ALL your ways and in ALL your works. Therefore, Holiness has to do with every area of your life here on earth. It has to do with every area of your Inner life (such as your thoughts, mind, soul, spirit, heart, etc.) as well as every area of your Outer life (such as your body, profession, business, employment, consumption, altitude, behavior, conversation, tongue, etc.).
7) Holiness is unto The Lord of Hosts: Holiness is unto The Lord of Hosts and NOT unto ANY human being here on earth: “20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD’S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts” (Zachariah 14:20-21).
8) The narrow way to Heaven is The narrow way of Holiness: The narrow way (Matthew 7:13-14) is the way of Holiness: “And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein” (Isaiah 35:8).
9) Holiness is the Qualification or Requirement to see God: The Holy Bible clearly teaches that Holiness in the Qualification or Requirement to see God. In other words, it is the Qualification or Requirement to make it to Heaven. Once saved, you are to serve The Lord in Righteousness and Holiness “without which no man shall see The Lord” (Hebrews 12:14b). This means that without a life of Holiness, it would be impossible for you to make it to Heaven.
May you live a life of Righteousness and Holiness all the days of your life here on earth and make to Heaven at the end in The Mighty Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
10) Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming for those born again believers who are Spotless or Holy: “That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish” (Ephesians 5:27).
-May you live a Spotless or Holy life all the days of your life here on earth and make it to Heaven at the end in Mighty Name of Our Lord Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. And
-May you be found by Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to be Holy or without Spot when the trumpet sounds in Mighty Name of Our Lord Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
May God Almighty richly bless you as you obey Him and serve Him in Righteousness and Holiness all the days of your life here on earth and make it to Heaven at the end in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
Please send an Email to us and we will pray for you. The Email address is: email@example.com
By Nkemzi Theodore A Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/nkemzia